Closet Gang reunion in April?

chepsk8

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2001
Easton, PA
OK, putting this out very early, to see if we can make this happen.

Deanna turns 18 on April 3, 2008. And I think it would be cool to see if we could find a central location for all interested parties for a lunch, dinner, or something fun.

Your ideas?

(I'm not going back to Factory Five yet!!!!!!)

• Sponsors (?)

OK, putting this out very early, to see if we can make this happen.

Deanna turns 18 on April 3, 2008. And I think it would be cool to see if we could find a central location for all interested parties for a lunch, dinner, or something fun.

Your ideas?

(I'm not going back to Factory Five yet!!!!!!)

IT's a good thing I'm a gentleman or I would be giving you hell about now.

Careful there, sky! remember when you threatened to run that game on Tink (back when she was know as "1/2"); and she advised you of her thoughts on "less experienced" Marines that came sniffing around her while she was still living here in Yuma! :rlaugh:

I said I was a gentleman! I now have not had a date since my birthday (October.) And it was 2.5 yeas between girls before i dated that girl (How a girl ends a relationship after 9 months and gives no real reason, i don't know.) I'm hardly the sniff around type ;-)

'Sides, she's way to young for me. I just wanted to tease Dan.

It's rained on my birthday for the past three years... Hope it doesn't rain... Last time it flooded a few days after my birthday and we got off of school. :nice:

Got off today too...

We've been in a 100 year drought, so you just tell God to send it this way.

Luckily it's rained more since 1 january than just about all of 2007 combined so the governor is finally letting us wash cars in our own driveway again...and water our lawns every few days, not that they need it right now.