CLUELESS GF+ 89GT+N20= :)

BK_CAULEY

it's built for speed not longevity, woman
Dec 26, 2006
Thomasville, ga
Ok here is the story guys last night me and my brother where working on my 89 w/351 and he said so are you gonna put the n2o back on here? I was like na im done with that. He was just kidding around and said you should put it on jennifers( my other 89gt). Here is where it starts.
I was like hell yea, and keep in mind i got a wide open throttle swith to activate it, and its a 150shot. So he jumps in her car whips it in the shop and here she comes. She said what are yall doing? its still my car so i was like nothing just putting a fuel filter on it and cleaning the lines and she was like oh ok. So my brother starts running lines, i popped the hole in the intake tube he ran a hot wire to her electric fan cause i got a cut off on it in the ash tray spot and hooked the solenoids up. we put my half full bottle in the spare tire hole so she wouldnt see it and an hour or so later she is ready for spray.
I went inside and told her lets ride to town and get something to eat. So off course she is game. We are headed towards town and jason is following us in his truck and i told him to get next to us at the stop sign on our road so i could turn the fan on before it got to hot and tell her he wants to race. So we get to the sign and he pulls up in his F-150 and revs it up and says lets go and i was like is the fan on i dont hear it? and she says i dont know cause it comes on automatically and of course i turn it on and i say get em baby.
Well here is pretty much what happened and what went tottaly wrong. wasnt near about what i was expecting. she holds it at about 1500 and on the 3rd horn she nailed it. well the stang lit em up and spun the a** end about 45degrees and jason was still sitting there cause he wanted to watch what was gonna happen so naturally she panicks doesnt let up and im screaming LET OFF, LET OFF and she does just in time to hit the ditch. well we got out and the front bumper cover is cracked and both fog lights bent down and both lenses knocked off. so at this point she is crying and me and him are laying in the street laughing. but after it was all over with she was like M*#@*# F*@#*! you are gonna fix that and i was like i know and the weird part was she never asked me what happened until this morning she woke up and said why did the car do that and why where yall laughing so i explained it. she has never ridding with me spraying before she is scared to death to go fast but she told me before i left to go to work this morning "well i guess the jokes on you" and she couldnt be more right, cause im in the middle of buying a house and now i have to fix the damn car.

• Sponsors (?)

lmao..guess you shoulda waited till she was going any kinda speed before hitting the NAWZ..

~Mark~
yea i thought about that but my luck we would have just hit the ditch going twice as fast cause she turned the steering wheel loose.:nonono: i was gonna wait until we where going 55 but decided on a dead stop. it probably would have been funier if it just hooked and took off but oh well.. MAYBE NEXT TIME:D

She will never forget or forgive you for that. Elephants never forget, but they have short memories compared to a woman you have embarrassed or made cry. Don't believe me? Just ask my ex-wife...

She will never forget or forgive you for that. Elephants never forget, but they have short memories compared to a woman you have embarrassed or made cry. Don't believe me? Just ask my ex-wife...

yea she was ballin bad. i called her at lunch and she didnt want to talk to me she was at our new house cleaning up a little bit but she will be ok. i hope:( but i seriously doubt im gonna try tht again but not becuase of her getting mad cause i dont want no mre stangs tore up i work hard enough to get them nice.

Ok....

Part of me thinks that's hilarious and I wish I coulda seen the look on her face. :lol:

The other part of me thinks you're an asshat for endangering her yourself AND the car like that. :nonono:

So, I'm torn... :shrug:

(and I'm not going to burst into song like I usually do)

well if you would have seen the look on her face when about slung her sideways you would have laughed and i dint THINK we where in danger at first. i wouldnt do any to hurt her but it was a mistake and it was funny.

Damn dude you totally should've saw that coming.

When i got my coupe, my ex wanted to drive it because it had a C4 automatic in it, she can't drive a 5 speed. So to make a long story short, i took her out on a back road out in the country and we started with a burnout to see if she could handle the car when it got loose. I tell her to just give it enough gas to spin the tires.....she MATS the gas and lets off the brake, then slaps it into second and we're going ditch to ditch while she's screaming and crying. I reach over and flip the key back and kill it and we're sideways in the middle of the road facing a huge tree.

She gets out crying and i'm pissed, and say Why the hell did you let off the gas and hit second??? She says Cause that's how YOU drive it!!!.

Moral of the story is, if you care about the car, don't let your gf race it..lol

Damn dude you totally should've saw that coming.

When i got my coupe, my ex wanted to drive it because it had a C4 automatic in it, she can't drive a 5 speed. So to make a long story short, i took her out on a back road out in the country and we started with a burnout to see if she could handle the car when it got loose. I tell her to just give it enough gas to spin the tires.....she MATS the gas and lets off the brake, then slaps it into second and we're going ditch to ditch while she's screaming and crying. I reach over and flip the key back and kill it and we're sideways in the middle of the road facing a huge tree.

She gets out crying and i'm pissed, and say Why the hell did you let off the gas and hit second??? She says Cause that's how YOU drive it!!!.

Moral of the story is, if you care about the car, don't let your gf race it..lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Awesome story, very funny. You weren't endangering anyone's life going what had to have been 10 or less mph. My GF wants to learn how to drive a 5 speed, and I keep pestering her to learn on my car, but she is too scared. She reasons with the following statement:

" I don't want to hurt your REAL girlfriend."

Ouch.

Wife has never sat her pretty little behind in the passenger seat never mind the drivers seat....though she is a 'certified professional driver' she probably could out drive me :) and she did drive the undercover LX back in the 90's.