CLUELESS GF+ 89GT+N20= :)

• Sponsors (?)

Wife has never sat her pretty little behind in the passenger seat never mind the drivers seat....though she is a 'certified professional driver' she probably could out drive me :) and she did drive the undercover LX back in the 90's.

What does your wife do? Mine's been a transit operator for 23 years. She swears that her Cobra is going to lose her CDL for her. :rlaugh:

Am I the only one that thinks this is not funny???

You put a 150 shot on her car, didn't tell her and then armed the system with her driving and not expecting it.

Then she crashes her car because of it, and you two are laughing your ass off??

That's not funny, you basically wrecked her car and should pay for it.

I think somewhere under all this is a moral of the story that says if you can't handle the car you shouldn't be driving it...girl or not. If someone threw a 300 shot on my car i'd still be able to keep it on the road even if i didn't expect it (that is if it didn't split the block anyways).

I think somewhere under all this is a moral of the story that says if you can't handle the car you shouldn't be driving it...girl or not. If someone threw a 300 shot on my car i'd still be able to keep it on the road even if i didn't expect it (that is if it didn't split the block anyways).

Still, if someone tossed a 300 shot on my car, i'd like to know about it beforehand so i can test it out and be prepared.

When my buddy let me drive his 500 rwHP Cobra for a bit, i didn't start out driving around WOT. I eased into it to see what it would take to lose traction and how the car would react while i was in a state of readiness.

She wasn't ready and she panicked. You can't blame her. I'm an expeirenced Mustang driver and would be pissed if someone didn't tell me in that situation.

I would've been pissed too....but i just think you should always be ready for the car to break loose. The same thing could've happened at the track if she hit a slick spot...that would've been unexpected...the only difference is the foul play by the boyfriend. For that, yeah i'd be pissed, but still you've gotta be ready for anything. That might sound tough on her, but even with a 150 shot it's not like she was driving a 500hp Cobra ya know...it might have put 300 to the wheels altogether.

You put a 150 shot on her car, didn't tell her and then armed the system with her driving and not expecting it.

uhhh....its MY car she just has the privlidge of driving it.

dude I know where you live now, you have a purple notch right? You should deff, go with us to reynolds next sat, im bringin a turbo 300z wit me too.

yep thats me. who has the turbo 350z?

The retarded side of me thought it was but I bitchslapped that side pretty quick. :D