Clunk In Rear When Shifting

• Sponsors (?)

Run a google search for Ford Customer Service Deysha, you'll see she's on all the Ford forums helping people out
Look MAD, She wanted a lot of info and I gave it to her, including my VIN, my ph# and My address and I gave it to her and she keeps saying she didn't get it, this is stuff I would not normally give out without proof of who you are, Hell I even gave her my ph#, I still can't believe I did that, But NO CALL, Only because she said she wasn't receiving my info , did I give her my ph# anyway, , - CHOP

Sorry, but I don't think you are a real FORD REP buh bye
I understand where you’re coming from, Choppertwo. As I stated before, since I’m not able to receive your PMs, you can contact our CRC at 1-800-392-3673.

bad move my friend, never burn bridges that are in place to help you
Run a google search for Ford Customer Service Deysha, you'll see she's on all the Ford forums helping people out
Thank you for the support, madspeed!

Look MAD, She wanted a lot of info and I gave it to her, including my VIN, my ph# and My address and I gave it to her and she keeps saying she didn't get it, this is stuff I would not normally give out without proof of who you are, Hell I even gave her my ph#, I still can't believe I did that, But NO CALL, Only because she said she wasn't receiving my info , did I give her my ph# anyway, , - CHOP
I never received any PMs with any of your info, Choppertwo. This is the last PM I received from you back on 12/21/13:
I don't want your public number, I want the number I can reach you at FORD, These under the car pics do not look like a new car, whats going on here

Again, I’m not sure why I’m not receiving your PMs at all. You should still contact the moderators on this forum.

I get the same noise from my 2014 GT. I have a 6 speed stick shift and about 2400 miles on it.
Hey jc332986,

Welcome to the forum! My name is Deysha with Ford Service. You should have your dealer check it out, and let me get this to the customer service manager for your area. Please, PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number so I can get it escalated for you.

Deysha

I understand where you’re coming from, Choppertwo. As I stated before, since I’m not able to receive your PMs, you can contact our CRC at 1-800-392-3673.
Called the @ today , set up another appt with my dealership, FORD said they never heard of you, anyway, taking it in next week, I have a case file now, the thing I wanted you to do---CHOP

Thank you for the support, madspeed!

I never received any PMs with any of your info, Choppertwo. This is the last PM I received from you back on 12/21/13:

Again, I’m not sure why I’m not receiving your PMs at all. You should still contact the moderators on this forum.

Hey jc332986,

Welcome to the forum! My name is Deysha with Ford Service. You should have your dealer check it out, and let me get this to the customer service manager for your area. Please, PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number so I can get it escalated for you.

Deysha

I'd like to walk over to the person you spoke with and introduce myself (as they may be new) and have them contact you to verify who I am for future reference. I'd also like to share the pictures you sent me with the CSM assigned to your case. You can email it to our twitter account: [email protected] or tweet it to our verified account @fordservice.

Deysha

I'd like to walk over to the person you spoke with and introduce myself (as they may be new) and have them contact you to verify who I am for future reference. I'd also like to share the pictures you sent me with the CSM assigned to your case. You can email it to our twitter account: [email protected] or tweet it to our verified account @fordservice.

Deysha
oh, thats good , you got the pics, but not my vin#, not my name, not my address, and not the name of the dealership-- HA