Clutch cable & quadrent combo

90notch_5.0

Oct 25, 2007
I currently have a tripe hook upr quadrent with a frpp cable. I good friend of mine has all oem (quadrent and cable) and feels like he has hydrolic. My question is what is the best combo out there? Is the oem quadrent and cable the best? If so were can i get a hold of the oem quadrent?

Please help!

• Sponsors (?)

I currently have a tripe hook upr quadrent with a frpp cable. I good friend of mine has all oem (quadrent and cable) and feels like he has hydrolic. My question is what is the best combo out there? Is the oem quadrent and cable the best? If so were can i get a hold of the oem quadrent?

Please help!

Yeah im not sure what you're talking about, my factory quadrant and firewall bushing felt like a garage door spring, after i installed the MM stuff pedal effort dropped significantly

Nope...OEM on both. I've nver had an issue with either, or seen a failure in any parts car I get or the cars I fix. I've seen some cars come with aftermarket stuff, but I've just sold it on Ebay. One aftermarket quadrandt had a broken ear on it. idk...I just like the stock stuff.

Nope...OEM on both. I've nver had an issue with either, or seen a failure in any parts car I get or the cars I fix. I've seen some cars come with aftermarket stuff, but I've just sold it on Ebay. One aftermarket quadrandt had a broken ear on it. idk...I just like the stock stuff.

i remember when i was a kid my dad had to change the one out on his 85 vert a few times, OEM cable and MM quadrants made my pedal effort drop and gave me more defined shifts