Clutch Fork Cover, HELP!

jonnystang

Oct 31, 2006
Littleton, CO
hey all i can not find a specific 94-95 clutch fork cover anywhere. Latemodel restoration has a 86-93 cover and then its says 96-04 clutch fork cover. I wanna say the 96-04 would be right but i dont know and dont want to order the wrong part. Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

• Sponsors (?)

these covers run $40-$50. i think i have one if intereasted PM me. i can sell and ship alot cheaper than you can buy a new one....heres a picture of the one i have....
54-95t-5clutchforkcover005.jpg

these covers run $40-$50. i think i have one if intereasted PM me. i can sell and ship alot cheaper than you can buy a new one....heres a picture of the one i have....
Hi @TRUE5.0 I know this is and old post but just wondering if you still have that dust cover available? Let me know I'd be interested in it. Thanks
hey buddy I know this is an old post but just wondering If you still have the dust cover available I'm looking for one for my 94 gt, let me know please..thank you