Clutch Gone Bad

85SVOGUY

Jan 21, 2009
socal
So i posted something a few days ago, its like 4 posts down about my clutch cable. And i find out its not the cable, i ask my brother when the clutch pedal stopped working did you smell anything funny? He says o yea there was a wierd smell kinda like burnt oil. So turns out my clutch is bad. Can anyone direct me towards a good site to buy a clutch or info on any of them?Im looking for a cheap but not too cheap one. Maybe a centerforce? I dont know much about clutchs so any help would be appreciated cause i need one today.

• Sponsors (?)

If you need one immediately, you'll have to get a parts store one unless someone near you can get you an aftermarket one quick.

If you can wait a week or so, you might go with a Centerforce II pressure plate and disc (mail order), with a parts store throwout bearing. That's what I'm running in my Thunderbird and I like it.

If you need one immediately, you'll have to get a parts store one unless someone near you can get you an aftermarket one quick.

If you can wait a week or so, you might go with a Centerforce II pressure plate and disc (mail order), with a parts store throwout bearing. That's what I'm running in my Thunderbird and I like it.

Yea thats what ive been hearing, that the centerforce clutchs are one of the best for your buck. Its like 100 over OEM but i heard it makes a huge difference. I might actually end up selling my SVO so i might just replace it with a OEm though. THanks for the input though red.