CNY Mustangs

PewterLS1NY

Mar 6, 2006
Looking to see how many mustangs there are in the Syracuse area?

Who cruises and where are the races?

Just trying to find out where the real racing is and not the high school ricer junk.

• Sponsors (?)

Have you been down on John Glenn with both of them? Is the green one juiced? I have a buddy with a silver metallic 5.0, we are thinking about getting NOS this summer and doing a bottle filler setup. Do go to the track at all or just cruise around town?

green one is n/a. ive done a few autocross events with it last summer but havnt had a chance to bring it to the 1/4 track yet. had the engine torn apart for most the summer but this summer i plan to hit up the track.

sometimes ill cruise the blvd or stop in at dunkin donuts if theres nothing goin on

Yeah I went down to that DD and pizza shop on Thompson Rd. I was there during the nationals. You'll have to let me know when you head down to Esta. I would like to meet up with someone that isn't rockin 4cyc, there are not alot of camaros around so it would be pretty chill to check out the cars.

I am from Utica.....i go out to thompson rd sometimes on the weekends. the car wash across from the Dunkin Doughnuts is where most of us mustang guys seem to meet up.

There are some decent races but they usually go elsewhere to race.
that kid with the turbo RX7 hangs out at the DD usuallt starting s h i t with anyone and everyone who he thinks he can beat for some $$$

I hang out with some kids with Talons that run low 12's....we usually hang out at the McDonalds on Erie by the light, but i heard they are putting cameras in the lights so i dont know what will be going on thhis summer.

ya the kid with the RX7 loves to talk s###. ive been over to the car wash a few times, well all have to meet up there sometime.

btw i met some kids from utica at an autocross event that were pretty cool, not the typical "ricer" attitude. they all hang out on www.midstateimports.com

Ahh the MSI kids.......there are a couple decent guys on there but for the most part they seem to have trouble with my good friends with the talons.
they hang out and run www.v8smokers.com
yeah i know i have a v8....but these 2 kids Alex and Drew are wizards of Eagle Talons....last year running low 12's....this year should be low 11's, Alex is put together a nasty build up that might even break into the 10's.

Lets keep this thread going so we can meet up when the weather gets nice

Flavadave4 said:
Ahh the MSI kids.......there are a couple decent guys on there but for the most part they seem to have trouble with my good friends with the talons.
they hang out and run www.v8smokers.com
yeah i know i have a v8....but these 2 kids Alex and Drew are wizards of Eagle Talons....last year running low 12's....this year should be low 11's, Alex is put together a nasty build up that might even break into the 10's.

Lets keep this thread going so we can meet up when the weather gets nice
damn thats pretty impressive :nice: i have respect for anyone who dosent act like a total tool. we should get a bunch of cars together this summer fora cruise

Everytime I park at the car wash across from DD, after a little bit the Dewitt police role up and say "I'm coming back in five minutes to arrest anyone that's still here for trespassing." Maybe that's just my luck.
I wish ESTA would have several street nights like the one they had last year, a great time and good racing, with LOTS of cars. It would eliminate the hassle of the Boulevard and Thompson Rd. for me...
For anyone local who doesn't know, check out www.popsracing.com, they will be having several race days at ESTA.

I'm down for that, let me know if you guys are heading down there I would mind checking the cars out.

Dave I have a couple of boyz out in Utica/Hollen Patent?? What the deal with the kid in the RX7 what does the car look like?

Maybe I'll have to make the trip up 81 one of these days to meet up wit you guys...I'm about 1.5 hours from Cuse. I always like mmet in up with some new faces. I'm always up that way in the winter gettin my snowmobiling on. Any of you guys ride? Anyobody a ornage fan?

shotime said:
Maybe I'll have to make the trip up 81 one of these days to meet up wit you guys...I'm about 1.5 hours from Cuse. I always like mmet in up with some new faces. I'm always up that way in the winter gettin my snowmobiling on. Any of you guys ride? Anyobody a ornage fan?

I'm currently trying to get rid of my '03 F7 Team... need to get some more 'Stang parts...

How many times were you up to the Hill this year?

Joe P. said:
I'm currently trying to get rid of my '03 F7 Team... need to get some more 'Stang parts...

How many times were you up to the Hill this year?

I was only up three times this year...the winter was terrible down hear only put on about 1000 miles and about 1000 up at Tug Hill. Last year I put on 3500 alone where I ride locally. I'm thinkin about getting rid of my 05 SD SDI, for a Nytro, but I really don't wanna give up the awesome ride my REV has....it's a bad sport to be into, but it sure is fun when the white stuff flies!!