Cobra Brakes And Rotors (Pics)

HGFireHazard

Apr 10, 2005
Michigan
I just figure I'd post you guys some pics of my last major upgrade this year before it goes on the car. I have all the brackets and bolts and all the stuff I need to bolt it up, except the brakes lines. I ordered stainless steel lines from Stangsuspension but they were on backorder and havn't shipped out yet... Anyways, here are some pics. Also, I know some of you hate drilled rotors but in all honesty they are more for looks than function so don't give me no crap about it, they look great!

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0950.jpg
    IMG_0950.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0951.jpg
    IMG_0951.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0952.jpg
    IMG_0952.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Sponsors (?)

Yup, their rotors. I looked all over for a drill and slot combo that looked the way I wanted it to look and that was exactly it. Some of them that had two sets of drilled holes in a row and then a slot just didn't look right to me, or some with just a whole ton of holes didn't look very good either. $20 cash you say... make it $20.50 (I'm awesome at this haggling game...) :rlaugh:

Good deal. Just wondering though (I know you said you ordered the SS lines form StangSuspension) .... but did you get the MM ones, or the one's that StangSuspension now offers? Are there any differences?

I got the stang suspension lines, they are wicked, nice quality fit well, good connections not a single thing I didnt like about them, same with the rotors so far. He is a good guy and I took his word on the parts vs the MM lines and Im glad I went that route and saved a few bucks.

I'll take some pictures when they come in and let you guys know how well they go on and such. I was told they would drop ship them to me and even though he wouldn't guarantee he could ship them out this week, he said he was practically positive he would get them in. I guess we'll see!