Cobra intake

When I order this Cobra intake in the next couple of months what am I to expect? Will I still have to get the lower intake match ported with my heads or will that process already have been done before I receive it?

Either way really doesn't matter. I've got one HELL of a mechanic in my back pocket who could easily perform the process but I was just wondering anyway.

• Sponsors (?)

i c that your stock heads are p&p. Are the matched to the stock gaskets? my cobra is pretty close to the stock gasket size. It made a world of differents on my car. I have pretty much ever thing that you have to. Made the car feel like it picked up 50hp not sure how much it really did but feel much better. Cam a lot more to.

i c that your stock heads are p&p. Are the matched to the stock gaskets? my cobra is pretty close to the stock gasket size. It made a world of differents on my car. I have pretty much ever thing that you have to. Made the car feel like it picked up 50hp not sure how much it really did but feel much better. Cam a lot more to.

So you're saying you DIDN'T have to do any more port matching on the Cobra b/c it came pretty close to the stock gasket size?

Elisha Cuthbert > Lindsay Loho

Elisha%20Cuthbert%2005.jpg

You may have a point :bang: