Cobra or steeda?

Alright guys, im tired of getting bad mileage with my truck, and yes i know it was a bad mistake to buy it in the 1st place, but im trying to make up for my loss by getting another mustang. I have found an 03 mineral gray cobra, 03 blue cobra, or an 02 steeda supercharged stang. Which one should i go for? mineral gray is 22k, blue is 25k, and steeda is 20k. All low mileage. Or should i just get a gt and get the loan bigger and put a supercharger on it once i get it?

• Sponsors (?)

Didnt you sell your stang and buy that fugly truck like last week?:shrug:

Cobras over the steedas EVERY DAY. Forged supercharged 4V vs a supercharged GT motor. No-brainer?!?!? The GT motor is crap compared to the Cobra one.

Go with the majority on this one......the Sonic Blue Cobra. The Mineral Grey sounds nice too, but the Sonic Blue is such a sexy colour. As for the Steeda.....just another glorified GT IMO. They probably want as much for it, as they do the Cobra.

yea i gotta go cobra too. the steedas are nice and pretty rare but they dont have the forged internals. so if you decide to raise the boost on either car, the cobra will handle it and the steeda might not. plus it is eaiser to make power with 4valves. trust me i know, it is costing me a ton of cash to be able to whip some 4v this summer.:D

Get the Cobra....but I wouldn't pay an extra 3k for a color. So if the rest is equal, go grey.....but then again I'd check them both out real closely and go with the one in the nicest shape.

I'm going to go for the cobra. I talked my family into it today with my 10mpg mileage on the truck and i said the cobra gets alot better. Now time for me to figure out how much my truck is worth, only has 63k miles on an 01. I think ill be able to talk the guy down to maybe 20k on the sonic blue due to the fact that i found a couple in the area for the price, just a different color. How much do you guys think its worth with all the paint and ****?

I'm going to go for the cobra. I talked my family into it today with my 10mpg mileage on the truck and i said the cobra gets alot better. Now time for me to figure out how much my truck is worth, only has 63k miles on an 01. I think ill be able to talk the guy down to maybe 20k on the sonic blue due to the fact that i found a couple in the area for the price, just a different color. How much do you guys think its worth with all the paint and ****?
I rarely ever see a Sonic Blue 03-04 Cobra.
I don't know about these people but,I would pay 25K cash to
have that car.The 03 Sonic Blue Cobra sounds like it is in pristine
shape if the person selling it is asking 25K.You should jump on that
deal before someone else does I know I would.The price he is asking
is pretty much how much it is worth like it or not.Offer the person 23-24K
it is possible they mite come down off the price.Good luck man.

yeah, I might go for the mineral gray though, since it is the color of my old one and there is already a sonic blue cobra here in town..only nice stang around. Ill give the guy a call and tell him that i dont care about color i just want a cobra. The guy got a convertible cobra in today but wants 28k for it..but im not a huge fan of cobra's.