Cobra project-need help & ideas PLEASE!!!

wildmandave

Sep 15, 2005
largo,FL
I have a 1995 cobra and was wondering thinking about purchasing the anderson pms for it. Is it worth the money and how good is it really? I have a lot of modifications done to my car and the stock computer is freaking out so I need some advice on what to do next. I have an svo rpm extender and a t4mo computer with 42lb injectors and a custom erson cam,twisted wedge heads and a 351 punched out with 10:1 compression. I plan on running a big shot nitrous plate later on but I want to break my engine and trans in first.I also have a msd digital 6 that I haven't installed yet. Once I get the car running decent I will take it to a dyno tuner to tweak it for whatever I can get out of it but I need brakes done and alignment first (just installed k member, a arms, coilover kit, subframe connectors, battle boxes, upper & lower control arms and 3.73 gear). Any input would be helpful and appreciated at this point as there's a lot of bugs to work out and I want to be able to drive it soon so I can take my v6 off the road for repairs I've been putting off. thanks.:hail2: :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

gmkillr said:
If your going to be changing your combo often then id go w/ the pms, but if your gonna keep the combo you have then go w/ a custom chip.

That Bout says it all!

Self Tuning gives you ALL the options except one.

It does make YOU responsible for tuning the combo.

Grady

Mine has been a hg saver and I can say nothing but great things about them. They take a while to learn to tune but it's has simple functions. I could never stayed married to one tune b/c of of my different combos so it's been worth every penny.