Cobra r hood on my car? what do u think?

bloopbloob

Sep 27, 2006
Alberta
well i think its time for a new hood, and probably a new front bumper while i'm at it. just wondering what you guys think would look good? I'm leaning towards a 2 1/2" cobra r. I'd like to go with abc exclusive i think, but mrbodykit has an outlet in canada, so i'll save a lot on shipping and duties and brokerage if i go with them. how's their quality? heres a pic of what i like
Mustang-Cobra-R-Hood2.jpg

and abc's FBC 700 Stalker front sorry i cant copy their pics???? anyone help with that?
any of u photo shop wizzards wanna hook me up with a preview that'd be sweet too! thanks.
pics of my car here, hope one will work for photshop'pin
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2591090

• Sponsors (?)

I rarely if ever like a fox with a hood that doesnt line up with the cowl grill, but I have always liked the Cobra R version. Personally Id do something idff. but if you like it, then go for it, I learned that over the years!

I used to want a cobra r hood, I guess i must be getting old but I love the look of the stock hood.

2.5" Cervinis is a nice in between hood though, not too much, just an amplified version of the original.

I do like the heat extractor hood if you can find a good company that makes a nice one.

well i'm still very open to hearing what u guys say! the whole point of having a nice fox is to turn heads and go fast! most of u are not fans of the cobra r hood i guess? what are some other options? i'm personally not a fan of the cowls. they look great on a lot of cars, but not really for me, and everbody seems to have one! i want something a little different but still tasteful. has anybody heard anything about MrBodykit quality? i have heard abc exclusive is good, and their prices aren't bad either. i know i cant afford Cervinis. with shipping, just a hood will cost about a grand! i've seen some cheaper hoods on ebay, for like $180 and 230 american. would i just be asking for trouble with one of those? thx

edit: PS! thats the second comment i've got about those mudflaps! hahaha. i never even really notice them until someone points them out! yes they will come off! just so busy with school right now, exam time. 1 more week then i will be doing some work on the stang... :nice: mudflaps off! and subframe/3:73 install too. so many parts, so little time! oh- and maybe finally get my dizzy/timing issue straightened out too...