Cobra rear wing, which one and where to buy ?

I'm ready to ditch my Saleen type rear spoiler and replace it with the Cobra style. My question like the title says, which one and where to buy ? Also some say "Includes T-stems which simplify locating the holes to be drilled". What does that mean? I assume the Cobra wing will use the factory mounting holes like my Saleen style did, are there other holes that need to be drilled, or maybe for installing on a car that didn't have a factory wing ?

So should I pick "A" from LRS ?
1979-93 Mustang Cobra 93 Style Rear Spoiler, Fits Hatchback at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

Or "B" from Dallas Mustang (note better price) ?
SPOILERS, 1979-1993, REAR, COBRA STYLE, HATCHBACK*::*Spoilers*::*Exterior & Accessories*::*Mustang Parts & Accessories Superstore - 1800Mustang

• Sponsors (?)

You'll have to drill new holes, definitely for the two center support bars. I had to for the outers as well. Lrs is good for shipping. I got my wing from design concepts. Fit great, just had to do a little sanding on the edges to get them rounded a little better. From the research I did, design concepts sells cervini's "rejects,"...they are in the same town, and apparently right down the street from each other. This was further verified when I got my rear bumper and spoiler in and they came in cervini's boxes with just the cervini's logo cut off of them

Thanks for the inputs. I think I have bought from Design Concepts before actually, and the price is certainly better. I've bought a ton of stuff from LRS, but I think they are a little higher on the Cobra wing, unless there is something really special about theirs. The ad says "uses factory mounting points", can anyone confirm that the LRS wing will actually bolt up to the factory holes on an '89 GT ? I understand I will probably have to drill holes for the center supports.