Cobra Seats/Simco Gauges Pics

Just got finished installing my newest mods. Spring is finally here and I thought it was time to upgrade the look of my interior. I was able to find a nice used set of 03 Cobra Seats off Ebay. These seats are much better then the stock leather GT seats. Very supportive and the silver suede contrasts nicely with my silver exterior paint.

Also installed a Simco Silver series gauge cluster. These gauges are very nice and are well made. I had never heard of Simco until I stumbled on their website. Simco supplies gauges to Autometer/Roush/ and other OEM Ford/Dodge/Chevrolet stock gauges. I highly recommend these gauges to anyone. The install was a breeze as the Simco cluster re-uses the factory circuit panel.

Here is more info for anyone interested in the gauges.
Simco Ltd. Specialty Instrument Clusters, Components, and Driver Information Display Engineering and Manufacturing

View attachment 260921

View attachment 260922

View attachment 260923

View attachment 260924

View attachment 260925

View attachment 260927

View attachment 260928

• Sponsors (?)

Those seats are awesome. After riding and driving in an 03 Cobra, those seats are ten times more comfortable than the bone crushers they put in to '05 and later Stangs. I've been looking for a set on Ebay, you are lucky to have found a set in such nice condition.

Very very nice additions. I like the gauges but wonder why they thought they needed to slap their name on it four times. :scratch:

The ghosted ponys in the idiot light area are a nice touch too :nice: