CobraRed's New wheels

• Sponsors (?)

Nice....I've always been a big fan of the Roush wheels. Very classy looking, without going overboard IMO. :nice:

And I hope since you're trading two brand new 18x10 wheels for two of his (Matt94GT) used 18x9 wheels that he's at least going to cover the shipping back and forth between both pairs? :shrug:

If you like meat out back then I would say that you could easily go wider than a 285 out back especially if you are putting 555's on there considering they tend to run smaller than most other tires. I have some nitto 555's on a 18x9 wheel and I feel like the next tires I get I might even go 295. So considering you have 10 inchers I would personnaly go wider.
Lol, it's not like i don't want to. But NT555's don't come in 295's or 305's - not much of a choice there.

Nice....I've always been a big fan of the Roush wheels. Very classy looking, without going overboard IMO. :nice:

And I hope since you're trading two brand new 18x10 wheels for two of his (Matt94GT) used 18x9 wheels that he's at least going to cover the shipping back and forth between both pairs? :shrug:
Thanks!. It's not a straight trade, i'ma at least get his 80% KDWII tires on the 18x9's and i have no tires on these.

Might not work out, Matt94 owner of sn95forums has told me he has forged RR03's, they do not look like RR03's since the spokes dont go all the way out to the lip like mine, unless they are the 20x8.5" RR01's they aren't forged either.

rear-full;init:.jpg

They are the cast 18x9's ones which are worth less than half of mine. I have to figure out if it'd look good to sport those up front and mine out back - cuz i cant put 18x10's on front.

Might need to make a photoshop thread to see how it'd look.

this is how they should look:

112_0704_02z_2006_roush_stage_3_mustang_wheel.jpg

It's not really a lip, the spoke just dont go all the way out to the edge, the spokes look pretty much the same. By not going all the way out they sorta hug the front brakes, which looks cool:
washed2-full;init:.jpg

The back would look bigger since they actually look like 19's sitting here. Giving it a bit of a racked look.

There is no such thing as RR03's in a 18x9 appearently - thought there was due to Matt's car. But 08 mustangs just run 18x10's all the way around. I could have two wheels cut 1 inch - but i dunno how much that'd cost or how that'd mess up my spacing.

It's not really a lip, the spoke just dont go all the way out to the edge, the spokes look pretty much the same. By not going all the way out they sorta hug the front brakes, which looks cool:
washed2-full;init:.jpg

The back would look bigger since they actually look like 19's sitting here. Giving it a bit of a racked look.

There is no such thing as RR03's in a 18x9 appearently - thought there was due to Matt's car. But 08 mustangs just run 18x10's all the way around. I could have two wheels cut 1 inch - but i dunno how much that'd cost or how that'd mess up my spacing.

I dig the wheels u have, but Im gonna be honest & say that I like the ones with the small lip better than the ones with no lip...

Well. 1 inch out of 184 backspacing is 25.4mm.
That makes the new BS 158.6 and width 252.6 making an offset of 32.3.
My Bullitt 18x9's are 151/24 so taking off an inch would actually help put it where it needs to be!
I'd need a 7-8mm spacer which is closest to a 1/4" (6.4mm).
That means a 152.2 BS and a 25.9mm offset - pretty darn close to my current 151/24.

And for the back:
18x10's for Sn95's are 161/22
Mine are:....................184/45
So that's a 23mm disparity, which can be solved by a .9" spacer. Or a 1 in spacer actually pushing my wheels more flush to the wheel wells like 18x10.5's

Math FTW?