Cobrask8 Comes Home!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by chepsk8, Apr 25, 2004.

1. I think the chin strap on your helmet is to tight...it's cutting off the circulation to your brain!:nonono: What I meant was YOU tried to ditch Chepsk8, but he tracked you down in the R&D department! Can't say as I blame you....I'd rather hang out in R&D than load Chepsk8's truck for him!
    :rlaugh:

BTW.....Did he infect you too?......Are you having uncontrollable urges to spend money on parts for your 'stang?
    :banana: :banana: :banana:

2. Mental message to Pakrat:

Spend all of you money now, spend, spend, empty your pockets, spend, spend, spend...........................

3. HEY! you're suposed to infect PAK! Not me! I have an uncontrolable urge to spend money on my truck and my car!

GRRRRR......

~meow

4. Aaaaack! He's using his Jedi mind tricks again!:eek:

must...........buy...........parts.................!

5. Well yes he did infect me, but it's more of an uncontrollable itching than anything, so I am spending my money on penicillin. :p

6. Hey, hey, hey, Norton Anti-Virus says I'm clean!!!

7. Ewwwwwww......:puke: does your wife know?
    Doesn't work for crabs!:nono:

8. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Chepy has the itchies AND the scratchies:eek:

9. and if someone isn't careful Chepsk8 will also have peanut-gutter-butter between his toes!:nono:

10. I do Not!!!!!

(just some athlete's foot between the toes!)

11. :lol:Steelhorse is gonna have fungus face!!! :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

12. You mean he doesn't already??? :D

13. :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

14. OH NO!
    I hugged him i'm going to become infected!! NOOOOO Daddy cooooooooties!! AHHHHHH!

15. Guess who is sleeping in the shed tonight! :D

16. Ha ha you nursing home tenants sure are funny, It's not fungus thats probably what your facial hair looked like before it all turned gray :p

17. I'd bet Cheapie's not gonna let her sleep in the same shed as his F5!
    :rolleyes:

Still Dreamin'

18. Nope....that's in the GARAGE!

19. I already share MY garage with HER bicycle, shoes, and assorted stuff that she NEVER puts back! Next she's sleeping on the patio.......

20. Just wait.....soon you'll have teenage boys sniffing around your house!:eek: I hope your shotgun is clean and loaded! :D