Cobrask8 gets to Blockers!

MustangGurl2695

Nov 17, 2002
Easton Pa
Yesterday was Cobras at Blockers. The show was fun and we had a few really nice cars up there, but the whole big thing for dad and I about Cobras at Blockers was that this was the longest drive we had taken the Cobra away from home, and its first real drive/show/get together.
So First we met friends of ours at our hosue with their SVT Cobra and then we had to meet another friend of ours in his Kit Cobra up at the Saturn dealer about 15 minutes from our house. Dad wanted to take the back roads since the car isn't all the way leagal ::cough:: so we drove for about 3 minutes and already go past one cop heh. Then we met the Cobra up at the dealer and drove in a group as to not look suspicious...heh up from here in Easton up to Denny Blocker's Harley dealer in Lehighton. Nothing fell of and we didn't swerve out of control. The only problem was that the speedometer wasn't working so dad had to drive by feel, the guys behind us in their SVT Cobra said we didn't the limit so it was ok.
On the way back home we hit a rain storm and dad and I got soaked from the water coming up in the foot boxes, we had mini lakes down there! So we pulled over in a gas station and dried everything out, then drove on again getting caught in a little more, but mostly just kick up from the road soaking us. When we got home, we got dry towels and toweled her down.

So tada, Cobrask8 is out there!

• Sponsors (?)

Here's Cobrask8!

(before the rain!!!)

Cobrask8atBlockers800.jpg

DadDeannaCobrask8800.jpg

CobraRow800.jpg

Yeeee Haaa!

(and, I posted under the correct name too!)

Attachments

• Cobrask8atBlockers800.jpg
    Cobrask8atBlockers800.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 65
  • DadDeannaCobrask8800.jpg
    DadDeannaCobrask8800.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 83
  • CobraRow800.jpg
    CobraRow800.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 74