Codes - Mustang Says...

• Sponsors (?)

Spark Plug mystery solved!

She's pulling oil from the valve cover to throttle body hose, through the intake, and what two cylinders are first to get the oil in the runners? Numbers 2 and 3. Picture is upside down. Stoopid iPhone.

image.jpg

FIXED.

Thank you Jesus, Mr. Richker, Mr. Gafford and Mr. 5L5.

1) Cleaned the oil off the #2 and #3 plugs
*helped*

2) Because of the oil in the intake and vacuum lines I bypassed PCV. Followed this:
http://mustangpartstech.com/Engine/BreathersandPCVDelete.html
*helped*

3) Because of the Code 18 I changed TFI Module on the distributor
*BAM! How about that Jack?*

Everyone please give JRichker a big round of applause along with all the other contributors (stang&2birds) to veryuseful.com and mustangpartstech.com.

Most of all - :SN:

Now I just need to get my TPS and idle screw just right again. Guys for the 1st time in years this car sounds like it's brand new and it's got an HCI job. All you hear is lope, and you feel very little vibration. And for the first time I backed out of the throttle in 2nd gear at 5,000 RPM (on a closed circuit test course in the Mexican desert) because it scared the poo poo out of me.

FIXED.

Thank you Jesus, Mr. Richker, Mr. Gafford and Mr. 5L5.

1) Cleaned the oil off the #2 and #3 plugs
*helped*

2) Because of the oil in the intake and vacuum lines I bypassed PCV. Followed this:
http://mustangpartstech.com/Engine/BreathersandPCVDelete.html
*helped*

3) Because of the Code 18 I changed TFI Module on the distributor
*BAM! How about that Jack?*

Everyone please give JRichker a big round of applause along with all the other contributors (stang&2birds) to veryuseful.com and mustangpartstech.com.

Most of all - :SN:

Now I just need to get my TPS and idle screw just right again. Guys for the 1st time in years this car sounds like it's brand new and it's got an HCI job. All you hear is lope, and you feel very little vibration.

knew that dizzy had bad guts! and yeah i would have never known without jrichker's help on mine!