Coil Over Kit Need Help

• Sponsors (?)

It will work just fine...which tokicos do you have? It will install on the blues but they will blow out due to the spring rate...i would recommend upgrading to at least the tokico illuminas since they can handle the spring rate of coilovers...

Also, caster/camber plates will be a must... your shock towers wont be able to handle the coilovers and can cave in...the cc plates will prevent that...juat dont cheap out and buy the bbk's because they wont work with coilovers..

Install is pretty straight forward, and a spring compressor is recommended...you will have to remove the collar off the strut for the coilover sleeve to fit on the strut...not hard but time consuming..other than that youi shouldnt have any issues

The ones u have are the blues..they will do ok just know that they will wear out quicker with coilovers...mine lasted about 3 months with coilovers...but then again, they were old anyway.

Id use what you have now but save up for the tokico illumina's...cant remember the part number off the top of my head but they are the white ones. Use the ones for the 87-93 cars when you upgrade cause they will compensate for the car being lowered since they are an inch shorter...