coilover question

• Sponsors (?)

This is new's to me. I would like to know the answer too. I have coil overs on my 94 gt and they have been fine, being I live on some bumpy back roads and travel them everyday! I have about 2500 miles on them and no complaints. I must say though, it's nice when you can adjust the ride height so easily! Also the whole ride quality improved a ton and the car handles so much nicer than stock. I have the kyb agx adjustable struts and grantelli motorsports coil over kit from Jack @ musclemotors.com ... I highly recomend contacting him before buying a kit because he can save you some nice CASH!

yea, i believe you are right mustang90, they settle over time but heck even my H&R's settled and I'm lower now than I prefer... also thanks for the info, I'll check with him to see what kind of price he has.

BTW, What brand coil overs are you running on your car

i'm running MM coil-overs on mine and haven't had a problem with them nor have people i know that have them.
if they settle a little then just adjust them back up a bit that's an advantage of running coil-overs.