Mach 1 collector item?

• Sponsors (?)

no, if it came with a much different engine like a cammer 5.0 or something i might say yes, but i also dont think todays society likes muscle cars like they used too...

today ita all about the "bling" or having a neon lighted crapbox for most young people.

and i didnt buy it for the collector factor personally.

Yes cars shows are very hot and old cars are very expensive right now they aren't out of favor at all. In fact kids my son's age are drag racing not round track racing. This car and the cobras been a very big seller for Ford and the kids driving stangs today will keep them in the spotlight and will seek their youth in the future just like it's been for 40 years now. :spot:

I think they will be collectible.

Deep down 90% of all those people driving import ricers want a real musclecar. When their parents don't decide what they drive they will leave the dark side.

There are exceptions. I am sure some have fast and furious tatoos and even an old laptop on the passenger seat so they can monitor the 3 stage nitrous systems.........they are so caught up with it.

Even though some people are die hard for imports, even old people. They won't buy American......they still remember the 74 Buick or 70s LTDs and think that still represents American quality today.

To each their own.....I know I enjoy driving my Mustangs every day.