College kid: looking for a cheap Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

csnead

Sep 28, 2011
Hey everyone,

So I am new to Stang Net, but I've been looking around so I decided to join. I've noticed that every single car on here is absolutely stunning, and I think it is time for me to join the Mustang crowd.

I am looking for a late model gt fox body (I'm new to mustangs so I'm not sure of the "S" number but basically not a 4 headlight car). I have very little money to spend, so the car does not need to be in perfect shape. To reduce cost, I am really looking for one with a bad motor or trans, maybe even one that needs a coat of paint. I am not looking to do a lot of body work, but I can handle some minor repairs. Also, I would like for the car to have a decent interior(this is the major must have) and not a trash pit.

In short, I'm looking for a cheap project car that isn't past gone for a 20 year old with no budget.

If you are looking to trade, I have a few items that I might let go of for the right car (late model focus (30+ mpg ;) ), and maybe my 97 ranger).

In conclusion, any and all offers will be considered, and please don't crush one of these cars for scrap. I live in east Tennessee and central Indiana, so if you are ready to trash one, I'd love to take it off your hands!

Thanks for reading and hopefully I can show everyone my car soon!

• Sponsors (?)

I hate to tell you but 99.9% of the cars on here for sale people think there gold so you would be better off hitting up craiglist or your local sale papers to find a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.