Come in and give me some spring break ideas...

nmcgrawj

Advanced Member
Sep 28, 2003
Indianapolis, IN
I know a lot of u have been on cruises and have been to a lot of really cool places...i havent really been anywhere so im open to any and all suggestions. My spring break is Feb 25-Mar 6 if that matters.

Anyhow, lets hear it:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

1994Vib.RedGT said:
haha even though im not mcgraw, I might take you guys up on that, think you can keep up with a healthy college kid?:D

The question is: Do you as a healthy college kid, think you can keep up with some healthy 20 something year old couple of beer drinking beaver loving Canadians?

:canada: :nice: :p

Seriously though, us Canadians have really became a big bunch of the 94/95 section in the past month....maybe cause it's realllllly winterish up here so we can't spend our days driving

I went to cancun mexico on spring break two years in a row. They don't call it "seven days of drunken haze" for nothing! It was one of the best times in my life. The police and some of the locals are VERY shady, but its a beautiful place and man do they party hard down there!

Are you 21? If so then look into vegas.

I've done a good bit of traveling over the last few years. I've been to Italy, France, Hawaii, Cancun, Las Vegas, Aruba and by far my favorite places are Aruba and Las Vegas. Aruba isn't a typical spring break destination but its my favorite place I have ever been, luckily my in-laws have a time share there and I get to every year now. :D