Comp Cams 127500 Cams with Blow By Racing Lockouts

• Sponsors (?)

Not doing it for me - sounds like a farm tractor. Was it hunting like that on its own? I like a lumpy idle but prefer at a more consistent RPM. Maybe it would sound better at part throttle or WOT but based on this clip I wouldn't want that setup on my car. JMHO - each to their own.

Not doing it for me - sounds like a farm tractor. Was it hunting like that on its own? I like a lumpy idle but prefer at a more consistent RPM. Maybe it would sound better at part throttle or WOT but based on this clip I wouldn't want that setup on my car. JMHO - each to their own.

The car was ice cold when I started it up. It is still in storage. Just wanted to get the video up of the first start up. I'm sure when the car is at full operating temperature the car will idle fine.

lol i thought you were being a jerk at first but then i watched the video and holy crap lol it does sound like a farm tractor.:rlaugh:

this is what a car w/ blow bys should sound like:
YouTube - Cammed S197 Mustang (NOT MINE)

lol i thought you were being a jerk at first but then i watched the video and holy crap lol it does sound like a farm tractor.:rlaugh:

this is what a car w/ blow bys should sound like:
YouTube - Cammed S197 Mustang (NOT MINE)

I almost didn't post a response because I hate sounding like a jerk but after watching the video a couple dozen times .... :shrug:

BTW - I have nothing but respect for guys that put their time, energy, talent, and hard-earned cash into mods, especially performance mods. I'm betting with a proper warmup and maybe a bit of tweaking on the tune, the car in the video will be a real beast. :nice:

I almost didn't post a response because I hate sounding like a jerk but after watching the video a couple dozen times .... :shrug:

Bah, you were just trying to outdo me again!

I'm looking forward to the new clip, I know how bad these cars can get when cold. Mind hates the cold, good thing I live in Texas, heh.
Dan