comp cams or VT cams

• Sponsors (?)

Green4.6GT said:
looking at the raunchy cams hhaah..

either the XE278AH's, or the VT stage 2 or 3..

wich, and why :shrug:

You will more than likely need to notch the pistons for the XE278AHs. If you have a built bottom end with notched pistons, then go for it. Otherwise, go for the VT Stage IIs.

nickthegenius said:
You will more than likely need to notch the pistons for the XE278AHs. If you have a built bottom end with notched pistons, then go for it. Otherwise, go for the VT Stage IIs.

i have to buy the bottom anyways..

nitrous + headswapped/cammed car = boom..

i have yet to buy the cams, or bottom end parts, i'm just doing some parts searching now, so i know what to buy this winter :D

VT II cams are very good for nitrous cars, because of their tight lope (108) I personally have VT stage II NA cams and they are awesome. I have solid motor mounts and the car rocks side to side in every stop light I love it, eventhough some might dislike this.

BVille99GT said:
VT II cams are very good for nitrous cars, because of their tight lope (108) I personally have VT stage II NA cams and they are awesome. I have solid motor mounts and the car rocks side to side in every stop light I love it, eventhough some might dislike this.

:D yea i'll be doing the solid mounts too :D

WOT said:
Ohhh, man a five speed, head swap, cams, N2O, and 4.30's in the back.

Can you say tire spin? I hope you have DR's on your list there buddy.:D

haha, i have a set of prostars and M/T's on the list, the 18's might get sold, or maybe used for car shows etc.. either way :nice:

15x11 with some nice 335 M/Ts :drool:

edit: and who are you, talking about tirespin, mr 600rwhp and stockish tires :p