complete 86 efi set up,gt-40 intake,injectors,ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.
converting to carb,will take trades on hei distributor,carb intake manifold, edlebrock carb,5-9psi fuel regulator.
I have the speed density computer,gt-40 explorer upper and lower intake,explorer fuel injectors,stock 86 mustang fuel rail with regulator, stock 86 distributor,70mm egr delete plate,stock TB and sensors,k&n CAI,,,,make cash offers or trades.

• Sponsors (?)

I got trades

Brand new in box HEI Dizzy Procomp. One wire hookup w/ adjustable vacuum advance. Also have edelbrock performer 289 intake and I am not sure of the model but I do have a mechanical FPR with gauge. I am not using these because my fox is being set up for injection.

One question......Do you have the harness and MAP sensor from the 86 mustang also? If so I would be real interested in trading...

Where are you located?

If you are interested, I will be glad to swap the FPR w/Guage, HEI dist and the Edelbrock intake for your upper and lower intakes, TB, Delete....I'll even take that CAI off your hands.

BTW the FPR is Holley P/N 34R-6657B along with mounting bracket. The Gauge is a Mr. gasket 0 - 15 PSI

Dist is Procomp HEI for 302.

Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.