Complete turbo kit for 351w

Status
Not open for further replies.

10secgoal

Dec 1, 2003
San Diego
Have a friend that wants to sell his complete kit, wastegate,turbo two BOV's and exhaust that is jet hot coated.I have this one pic so far/ Kit can be removed in about 1.5 hrs and packaged up. Said he would get rid of it if he could 1900 for all of it. the kit runs headers back like normal, then forward. Kit is in S.D., CA. It is for sale locally also so first come here, is not promised the sale.
Pic is from cell phone

gregstrubokitmn4.jpg

Attachments

• gregstrubokitmn4.jpg
    gregstrubokitmn4.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 129
  • Sponsors (?)

Have a friend that wants to sell his complete kit, wastegate,turbo two BOV's and exhaust that is jet hot coated.I have this one pic so far/ Kit can be removed in about 1.5 hrs and packaged up. Said he would get rid of it if he could 1900 for all of it. the kit runs headers back like normal, then forward. Kit is in S.D., CA. It is for sale locally also so first come here, is not promised the sale.
Pic is from cell phone

Check your PM!

Not sure on the mileage, he really doesn't drive it that much. He told me it made 750rwhp, but the turbo was out of breathe. The inlet temps were up over 200 deg. But for 5-600 rwhp, should be a great sized turbo. Too small for all out racing on that size motor, but not bad for street. Honestly, would be more fitting on a 383 than a 408.

He's guessing the turbo has 2k miles. He doesn't drive much. Still trying to find out the AR, he doesn't know much about turbos. His buddy did, so they there it together. The tubing is 2.5 until it merges, then it goes into 3in. The DP is 3 out also. The car was in PHM and Hot Rod mags. It just doesn't get driven much.

Status
Not open for further replies.