Condensation in Tail lights...

Play Fast

Nov 19, 2002
Virginia
Is a common problem with the '01 GT's? Has anyone else noticed or had this problem? After it rains or I wash my car, somehow water gets inside the rear tail lights and of course you can see the condensation until it drys.

A guy I work with has a '02 or '03 F150 and this was happening to him as well but his was worse, the tail lights actually filled up with water and Ford drilled holes to get it to drain while waiting for the parts!

If anyone has had this problem, was it covered under warranty work or did you have to pay out of your pocket?

Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Cool, thanks!! :nice:

I am going to, that and the passenger side power window button works to get the window to go down but when you press up nothing happens :shrug: :bang:

Oh well, at least they can not blame these problems on any mods I have done :rolleyes:

Play Fast said:
Cool, thanks!! :nice:

I am going to, that and the passenger side power window button works to get the window to go down but when you press up nothing happens :shrug: :bang:

Oh well, at least they can not blame these problems on any mods I have done :rolleyes:

about the window button it's just a dirty contact. I would tell you how to fix it but your still under warranty so let em fix it for ya. :nice: