Congrats 89stang! January 2009 FOTM winner!!

• Sponsors (?)

i have a t-top car that i am restoring and now have all original oem cobra parts .if it wasn't for the t-tops i could get away with badging it that way but i still would not call it a cobra.i agree with 89 gt his car is beautiful and he is not claiming it to be something it isn't.mine will look just like the cobra with t-tops but minus the cobra badging on the fenders because i don't like the reversed ones on the driverside .if they were both facing the same way they probably look better.

Thanks SVT32VDOHC :nice: and 5.0Droptop :nice: !!!!
hsean i respect your views i hate to bring this back up when we both agree to disagree u know who i mean, but i gotta say kinda got blown away by that whole conversation again if i had a complete fake which i don't doubt their out there right down to the fake registration certificate but again im a one of many modded out Foxbodys to their own taste to think Gts would only stay complete GTs well common, the first mod any foxbody owner changes are the rims whether cobra or saleen i could go on forever with this but then again so could he but that level of purist i don't agree with. Besides if Rear Seat Delete, Radio Delete, Air Conditioning Delete, Sound Deadener Delete, Foglights Delete, with iron GT40 heads LOL was the big modded cobra shame on Ford for that's their way of making HP Ford needed a kick on the ass for that, but it is what it is and i respect all mustangs even toads TO EACH THEIR OWN!! nuff said im gonna :Zip2: with this topic i promise!:Damnit::hail2::flag::canada::SNSign:

Thanks SVT32VDOHC :nice: and 5.0Droptop :nice: !!!!
hsean i respect your views i hate to bring this back up when we both agree to disagree u know who i mean, but i gotta say kinda got blown away by that whole conversation again if i had a complete fake which i don't doubt their out there right down to the fake registration certificate but again im a one of many modded out Foxbodys to their own taste to think Gts would only stay complete GTs well common, the first mod any foxbody owner changes are the rims whether cobra or saleen i could go on forever with this but then again so could he but that level of purist i don't agree with. Besides if Rear Seat Delete, Radio Delete, Air Conditioning Delete, Sound Deadener Delete, Foglights Delete, with iron GT40 heads LOL was the big modded cobra shame on Ford for that's their way of making HP Ford needed a kick on the ass for that, but it is what it is and i respect all mustangs even toads TO EACH THEIR OWN!! nuff said im gonna :Zip2: with this topic i promise!:Damnit::hail2::flag::canada::SNSign:
i am not a purist infact i am the furthest from it i like what you did to your car because it reminds me on my 1990 that i bought new from the dealer.i had a mclaren rear bumper saleen sides and front and a saleen wing.i like creativity and i can see both point of views .i think the purist and especially 93 cobra owners can be anal about these things.i posted on the cobra registry what i had and what i planned on doing which i had all cobra parts.i have the fenders front clip side skirts ,rear bumper ,and wing .i was told by one person on that website who happened to be a moderator that it was a waste of good parts to put them on my car and that i should go with cervinis.he told me to sell the parts and double my money and by the aftermarket stuff.of course i am not going to listen to this guy and do the conversion.it will not be a real cobra but it will have the best of both worlds fake cobra with t-tops.

Hsean im wit u 100% its in your garage build it the way u want it, i got alot of time logged sitting in a chair staring at my car one of my favorite past times:D i promised to stay off this subject so im done:nice:

Good job mang! Helluva clean car!

:nice::nice:

Thanks Doc!! Doc im no expert but id say to your question of (Any constructive criticism?) with your car, u got a nice stang u only had 3 pics some were a little blurry your interior looks real nice some better pics showing that, exterior of car very clean too, your motor id say pick a route like Ryan went black like intake etc. your kinda in the middle with CAI being chrome. If u added some more chrome addons, ive used duplicolor metal spec paint comes out real good sparkles nice, really your car looks great just had some not great pics and a little more engine bay bling :nice:

Or we can meet half way for sure!
sounds like a plan, your lucky where u live im done that way all the time stress relief for me just checkin out the ocean anytime of the year. I don't think 2 weeks goes by without me taking a ride down the shore point pleseant, seaside i can make it there in and hour it's nice this time of the year me and my son will go down hit a couple arcades relaxing, i'll keep u posted:nice:

Congrats!

These are the types of cars I wish we could see more of as feature cars in magazines. The ones in there are usually way overdone with wild paint and lambo doors or full blown race cars. Yawn. Show me a clean, attractive fox with a nice stance and wheels and some good bolt ons and I am happy.

If cars like this were featured, I would subscribe to every magazine!!

Congrats!

These are the types of cars I wish we could see more of as feature cars in magazines. The ones in there are usually way overdone with wild paint and lambo doors or full blown race cars. Yawn. Show me a clean, attractive fox with a nice stance and wheels and some good bolt ons and I am happy.

If cars like this were featured, I would subscribe to every magazine!!

Thanks!!:nice:

sounds like a plan, your lucky where u live im done that way all the time stress relief for me just checkin out the ocean anytime of the year. I don't think 2 weeks goes by without me taking a ride down the shore point pleseant, seaside i can make it there in and hour it's nice this time of the year me and my son will go down hit a couple arcades relaxing, i'll keep u posted:nice:

Sounds good to me! I live 5 mins from Seaside, love relaxing and going for walks with the future wife on the boardwalk and "people watching" :rlaugh: