Congrats Low5.0!

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys! Im excited about just having my car in the showcase section, a feature would be crazy! lol I think Im gonna stop somewhere and pick up a couple more copies tonight. :D :SNSign:

:OT: Paul, I'm still having a couple issues with my TKO and I wanted your opinion on the problem. I still have the vibration, I can feel it in the shifter around 60mph, and I can start to feel the car shaking around 70-75. When I had it on the dyno, I felt the vibration briefly around 85mph, then it went away. Also, it grinds sometimes going into 3rd gear and reverse, and 3rd gear has been whining more the more I drive it. I've tried the spacers between the trans and mount, flipping the crossmember, and I put my stock DS back in and removed the ds spacer. Im not sure I indexed the bellhousing right, should go back and re check it? Thanks! :flag:

Oh yeah, PM sent. :)

Im not too concerned about the grinding in reverse, I was just listing all the symptoms. If it didn't have a vibration, I wouldn't be concerned at all with reverse grinding, I was just thinking the two problems may be related...

Wow, I was all thinkin that I hadn't gotten an issue yet, then I saw the original date. :eek:

I somehow missed this thread originally and never saw Mike's ride though.... :(

Pokageek, index issues and angle are really key on 94-95's with TK's (so it seems to me) for some reason. Not that this helps, but it might be helpful for searching if that applies to you. I'm sure Paul and Mike will have some very good ideas for you when they see this. :nice:
Good luck.

I seemed to remember a thread on this but can't find it... which is where I pulled up this one in the search. But aside I was still wondering if mike worked this one out for himself.

I am going with a promotion - gforce because I didn't want to risk it.. I know vibrations can drive people to the dark side, lol.

The search button strikes again! :lol:

Last time I drove it that fast the vibration was still there. Of course, that was at least 6 months ago...I plan to start working on it again in the next week or two. I think I've got it narrowed down to the pinion angle being off, but I've been too lazy to work on that. Plus when the car got rear ended I just kinda gave up on it for a while....I just got it fixed in the last 2 weeks so I'm getting back into it now. I'll keep you updated if I figure it out. :)

BTW, here's my thread you were probably looking for. http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=625518
I recommend skipping to page 4.