Congrats Paul!!

go.rei GT said:
Congrats Paul! Time to do a little "decorating" on a wall somewhere in your house. New Bar: "featured in 5.0 TWICE"
...Mike and JR should and probably will be in, but they've got some catching up to do... :nice:

ha ha... that's funny you mention that as I have the little write up from the pic above framed and hanging on my kitchen wall... my wife HATES it there! But, to be technically correct about setting the "new bar", I have been in 5.0 twice now, but I also had my car in MM&FF in the April 2000 issue on page 63 for their burnout contest, and I won the contest to name Jim Campisano's then project car, his '97 cobra with my submission of DOHC- "Destroyer Of Hideous Camaros" I can't remember what issue it was in, but I remember it had the ford racing "Superstallion" car on the front. OK, OK... I'm grabbing for straws now, but I know Mike and JR will more than likely be setting their own bars soon, so I have to get mine when I can! :lol: J/K guys!

Joe- I know, who'd have thought!?!? I guess looking at all the "bling" pics of Charlie's, Troy's, JR's, RC's, Oink's... etc's car's I had to step it up a little. You know, polished parts weigh less than satin ones right! :D

Donny- the pic of my wife in the feature was actually supposed to be for BOTM, but they decided to run it with the feature. It had been killing me for months because there were several post on here about BOTM and I knew that she was going to be in for it... I'm glad I didn't say anything now because she is in my feature instead of BOTM. Did you see the BOTM this month??? I was always taught if you don't have something nice to say, you keep it to yourself, so in the case of this months BOTM, I'll remain silent. :nonono:

Troy- 11's are the ultimate goal!

Doughnuts- I too would love to be in hotrod... I'd just like the chevy boys to read what a heavy car with a little 302 can do!

ANdy- yeah Rel3rd's car was featured last month... but unfortunately he sold it before it even made print. It was funny as he and I were photographed the same day. My car was actually shot right before his, and during the whole thing we sat around and BS'd. Bob is a hell of cool guy and I was VERY happy for him. The pics didn't do his paint job justice, it looked even better in person.

Donjohn- no, I didn't get my pic in there. I kinda wish I would have now. I guess I'll have to take one myself as I don't think I have a single picture with me and the car.

FOR ALL THOSE THAT WANTED PICS OF MY WIFE... HERE YOU GO!!!

pauls_newest_pics_014.jpg

If you want bigger ones, you'll have to buy the magazine! Hey, I have to make sure Michael continues to have a job so others can get featured, right! :D

• Sponsors (?)

Paul Molly is Hot!
My girlfriend would not in a million years go for putting her pic. in a mag. I already asked. So just guess i'll have to wait bout 3 years before my car is even worthy of getting in the mag.
Congradulations!

Coming from a Foxbody guy (not like that matters) your car is awesome. Well congradulations Paul on the article on your car in 5.0 magazine. I did not read the article yet as Ive just got home after being gone all weekend. But I got the magazine Friday after work in the mail and as I was flipping through I scratched my head like Ive seen the car before. Tonight I will read it before I go to bed. And I dont take this the wrong way because its nothing but good, but your wife is super hot and pretty. When I am older and married I hope to be just as blessed. Take care. :flag:

Congrats man.....Hmmm maybe I should start subscribing to 5.0 mag. Or at least go to my local walgreens and check out your article :D . No but seriously I need to subscribe to at least one mustang mag and why not let it be the one your in. Good luck shooting for 11's. Maybe you should try setting a new bar...11's N/A on stock shortblock. That would be hella crazy. Oh and just curious, how many miles does your freak on nature (by that I mean you shortblock) have one it....?

Congrats Paul! It's funny because as I was flipping through the issue last week, I saw your car and was thinking that that engine bay looked really familiar. I couldn't place it though and attributed it to looking at too many cars over the years. Thanks for letting me know I'm not going crazy. Congrats again!

well done man. the car is nice too......

I've been trying to get my GF to pose next to my car forever, so I showed her your wife on your car and I think she's starting to fold... if you are single handedly responsible for an outbreak of hot wives/girlfriends posing on cars then THAT is the kind of bar I'm shooting for!!!

"I was always taught if you don't have something nice to say, you keep it to yourself, so in the case of this months BOTM, I'll remain silent."

Paul, I never claimed to be a nice person so I will say it for you!!

That is one trashy ugly woman stuck in the 80's!!!!! :D

That picture reminds me of someone you would see in a import magazine!!!! :nonono:

Donny

What can I say but THANKS to you all! I'm surprised no one even mentioned here that I threw in a little something for my stangnet.com buddies! When I had my car in the showcase section months back everyone was mad that I didn't mention my online buddies, so I made sure to this time. Did anyone notice my listed "power adder" in the spec sheet? :D

Also, thanks for the kind words about my wife. I personally think she's beautiful, but its nice to know others feel the same... she loves it too I think. Can you guys imagine having her as your professor? I don't know if I mentioned that but she is a college professor... I know I would have had NO problems with a professor like that, except for maybe not paying attention in class from drooling on myself. :lol:

go-stang5.0- My stock shortbloch has 67K miles now on it. I just did a compression test on it and got 150psi on nearly every cylinder... that's not as high as I wish it was, but it seems OK given the hard life it has led. I do have EXCESSIVE amounts of blowby... it still manages to blow the dipstick, despite the fact that I have a breather on it, and it constantly blows the PCV valve out the back of the intake, I had to put electrical tape on the PCV valve to make it a tighter fit in there, its worked OK now for about a month. Needless to say, i need to think about a rebuild here soon.

RydeOn...When I am older and married I hope to be just as blessed.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. I am truely blessed. Back when I was in school I never thought I'd be or have what I do today, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. When I got out of school, most of friends went onto living it up in the "single" life... two moved to Vegas where one is now one of 5 managers at Club Rain (from MTV and the Britney Spears marriage disaster)... it bothered me a little in the beginning, but I know I made the right choices now.

I do have the article scanned, but its still hard to read. I will try and get a better one later this week. Since I didn't get a pic with me and the car in the mag, here's one I took yesterday. It was DAMN brite out, hence the squinty eyes! :rolleyes:

paulwithcar5.jpg