Congrats Tchesney!

• Sponsors (?)

Well, today is August 2, and I just found out about it!!!!! I could not believe it. I called Jeff Ford this morning, and he said he looked all over for us Sunday afternnoon at the show, but we left around 2 Sunday evening, so I guess they started looking for us after we left. Anyways, Jeff is shipping the trophy to us. I got the magazine a few days ago, but haven't had time to read it. AJ found out about it on another chat board, and called me last night and told me.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I am humbled, there were some mighty awsome cars there. I was suprised we even got a Judges Choice award, much less, an Editors Choice award. WOW!!!!

Heh heh, well I'm glad you found out about it finally and that you finally saw this old thread paying tribute to all your hard work, you guys deserve it! :nice:

My last thread reply before this was intended to be my, well, last thread reply here at Stangnet but fortunately I caught this reply before closing my control panel.. I can't think of a better way to leave than to say congrats once again on building a fine and unique car. :flag:

Pakrat said:
Heh heh, well I'm glad you found out about it finally and that you finally saw this old thread paying tribute to all your hard work, you guys deserve it! :nice:

My last thread reply before this was intended to be my, well, last thread reply here at Stangnet but fortunately I caught this reply before closing my control panel.. I can't think of a better way to leave than to say congrats once again on building a fine and unique car. :flag:

:scratch: Say it ain't SO.

:nonono:

PB