Considerations of turbo-ing my beast!!!

xYoung347x

Nov 3, 2003
Well lately I've been surfing over on turbomustangs.com a lot more than usual and I think the turbo gods are speaking to me. I have spent countless hours reading the turbo bible, FAQ, DIY, searching and anything that catches my interest which made me to think... I need a turbo(s) on my car!!! I see that its lots of fabricating, patience, time, money, and you gotta do your homework. Man I would love to start a turbo project but than I have to think about all the things Im getting myself into. All the the things I have to buy. DAMN IT!!! I have some questions for you turbo guys... did you guys dive right in with little knowledge, little money, and do it all by yourself? I want to but Im so afriad of F' up that will happen, and losing a lot of money and time into it. Decisions decisions...

• Sponsors (?)

I just bought a Cartech outlaw kit and still had to be patient about the whole thing. I did not even know what most of the terms and names of the parts were. The bad part about the Cartech kit was also it did not come with a instruction manual. After talking to lots of people about it and asking alot of questions, I got it all installed and it runs like nothing I have ever been in before.

Paul