Considering buying a super clean low mileage 05 GT, Carfax please!

Discussion in '2005 - 2009 Specific Tech' started by The_Grayt_1, Mar 4, 2013.

1. The_Grayt_1

The_Grayt_1 New Member

Hey guys,

I am considering buying my first very clean 05 GT with 45k on it. The owner says that it has never been wrecked and I am super picky about that can someone please provide me with a Carfax report before buying.

Here is the vin # 1ZVFT82HO55222094

Also are there any major issues with the 05+ GT's to look out for? The car is mostly stock and it has always been serviced. Thanks in advance.
  2. chgovfk

chgovfk Member

No major issues (some guys get picky about the hard to change spark plugs (should be done around 25k - they crack in 1/2)) - an 05 GT w/45k - I would be sure to check the usual things w/any used car - is it a (1) one owner? / any pictures? - plus wouldn't the guy selling it have kept the ford service records? or maybe get the name of the dealership - have them 'pull' it up - if the guy was an OCD fanatic like me - ask him when he last changed the fuel filter and cabin filter - flushed the coolant system etc. Let us know the price - your talking an (8) eight year old car here.
  3. macman756

macman756 New Member

As for the carfax, just go to CarFax.com. Should be about $40 for a report.
  4. S&B

S&B I hate my CT. :(

if he wants to sell the car he should provide the report, its b/s not everything shows up on there