Control arms on a budget?

Discussion in 'Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech' started by pissedoff92, Dec 5, 2011.

1. 2000xp8

2000xp8 Mustang Master

Wolfe is known for quite the drag radial car, so above and beyond your friends experience, it's some of the best stuff hands down if you only want to go in straight line.
  2. Bullitt347

Bullitt347 man bewbs please...

Which is exactly what I want to do..........go straight real fast.
  3. srtthis

srtthis the guy doing it does every local racers rear end

That was a BAD ASS car! But I believe a team upr car holds the radial records by Stevie "fast" Jackson. Racecraft is some of the baddest most over the top suspension out there. The limiters just released are amazing.
  4. 90lxwhite

90lxwhite I'm kind of a She-Man

Yeah, Mike's gonna reply to a two year old thread again... No one on the market for a $160 set of control arms has a 500 hp 500 ft lbs car. Out of the ten pages there were only two fellas that said that they have used the SVE control arms and said they weren't bad. So for a stock to damn near I bet they'd be ok. Better than the oe units with 300k miles on em I'd bet
  5. Jlope014

Jlope014 New Member

Well, I guess since you replied to a thread I have apparantly been watching for 2 years, then I will throw in my 2 cents. I bought a cheap set of MM knockoff control arms (I believe they are exactly the same as tha MM under a different brand). Got them from LMR with a rather useless and crappy pair of subframe connectors for only 200, but the control arms shed around 18 pounds from the suspension, elongated the wheelbase (improved handling), lowered the rear a bit more (looks much better with my Ford Racing C-springs), and they don't seem to be causing any undercarriage issues that I have heard of people having with the more expensive brands. I think I will love them even more one I get my 8.8. rear put in along with strut/shock tower braces. After that, nothing left to do but boost :D
  6. Noobz347

Noobz347 Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor Admin Dude

Showcase:
    Albums:
    Yeah... pretty amazing how all these "old timers" crawl out of the wood work when there's drama. :rolleyes:
  7. Jarrod@latemodel

Jarrod@latemodel Late Model Restoration Platinum Sponsor Premium Sponsor

Showcase:
    If anyone ever has any problems with anything related to our SVE brand. Please call me directly. I will make sure you get taken care of, and are happy with what you bought. I know I have said this 100 times before, but I mean it. Ill take care on any problems, at any times.