Convertible Boot

revvv

Mar 26, 2016
I'm new and using my phone, so this is likely the wrong place to post.

I am looking for a used convertible boot cover for a 99-2004 Mustang. Who can point me in the right direction?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

• Sponsors (?)

I got mine off of e-bay. I believe that the 99-04 has the snaps that hold it to the rear quarter panels. To tell you the truth, I have used mine 3 times in 5 years and that was for car shows. Looking back, I could have used that money somewhere else.

I got mine off of e-bay. I believe that the 99-04 has the snaps that hold it to the rear quarter panels. To tell you the truth, I have used mine 3 times in 5 years and that was for car shows. Looking back, I could have used that money somewhere else.
I know a couple guys that had convertibles and never used the boot. If they find them I can have them. They have traded cars and claim the covers were packed away because they were never used, and a pain to install.

For me, that boot keeps the pollen, Dust, etc out of the retracted top. I would use it if I had it. In my opinion the boot gives the car a nice clean silhouette. It looks complete.

Living in GA I will likely get caught in every rain storm possible. In the midst of removing the cover the rain would stop. That is normal GA weather.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk