Cool video of fun day, and pics.

• Sponsors (?)

Either way the civic will be faster then 75% of the guys on the this borad so lets just keep our mouths shut.
But mob you gotta understand this is a mustang board. Now i dont have a fast car (used to but started over) but until that civic is fast then we dont care, and personally i wont care when that civic runs 4's its still a civic and you cant polish a turd. Thats like sayin yea my friend has a fast car you want to race him? no wtf would i want to. So until that car is fast i dont want to hear the word civic on this board after this post. Nothing against you at all infrared its just that i really dont care about those kind of cars. I came on a mustang board not a honda board. And mob nice car, sounds good.

91ghp5.0 said:
i know exactly what a civic can do. there's a single cam honda running low 11's back home...but im pretty damn sure his car won't be doing that.

You dont even know whats going in the civic, or what it has right now. I always give him crap about his civic, but im actually excited for him to get it finished because it will be in the 11's.

nonglossjason said:
But mob you gotta understand this is a mustang board. Now i dont have a fast car (used to but started over) but until that civic is fast then we dont care, and personally i wont care when that civic runs 4's its still a civic and you cant polish a turd. Thats like sayin yea my friend has a fast car you want to race him? no wtf would i want to. So until that car is fast i dont want to hear the word civic on this board after this post. Nothing against you at all infrared its just that i really dont care about those kind of cars. I came on a mustang board not a honda board. And mob nice car, sounds good.

When you sign up it dosent say anything about having to own a mustang. He is a mustang guy at heart. All he did was make a simple comment to livin up the thread saying hes gonna beat me. You guys were the one trying to say the civic is a pos and is slow, it may be like saying "my friend has a faster car!" but he has the engine in the car, the turbo in his garage and the money in his bank and isnt planning on spending it for anything else. So when its all done, 91ghp lives pretty close to us, we can all head out there and see how crappy the civic is, just letting him know he better bring his helmet and long pants, and be ready to race in lanes 1 and 2 cause if he cant then he shouldnt even bother.

mob said:
When you sign up it dosent say anything about having to own a mustang. He is a mustang guy at heart. All he did was make a simple comment to livin up the thread saying hes gonna beat me. You guys were the one trying to say the civic is a pos and is slow, it may be like saying "my friend has a faster car!" but he has the engine in the car, the turbo in his garage and the money in his bank and isnt planning on spending it for anything else. So when its all done, 91ghp lives pretty close to us, we can all head out there and see how crappy the civic is, just letting him know he better bring his helmet and long pants, and be ready to race in lanes 1 and 2 cause if he cant then he shouldnt even bother.

wtf are you jumping on my case for?

whatever this kid does to his honda, it will not run 11's. i know grown men who spend way more on their honda's than whatever this kid is gonna spend, and they dont get into the 11's by a long shot. will his car be faster than mine? i dont think so. turbo civics are notorious for being just that...fat, slow, fart-canned turbo civics.

91ghp5.0 said:

whatever this kid does to his honda, it will not run 11's. i know grown men who spend way more on their honda's than whatever this kid is gonna spend, and they dont get into the 11's by a long shot. will his car be faster than mine? i dont think so. turbo civics are notorious for being just that...fat, slow, fart-canned turbo civics.

Im not jumping on your case but you really have no idea what your talking about. You still dont know how much money he has or what he is doing. high 300hp 2000lb car on slicks? I think itll be in the 11 second range.

Its going to be a completley built motor, b18 ls/vtec, all new internals (pistons, rods, etc.) to support lots of boost, I dont know what kind of turbo it is, all the supporting fuel mods. The car is going into the shop being BUILT for 400hp. So even if the goal isnt reached, i think itll still be alittle faster then you car, and the reason I "jumped on your case" is because your saying the car is going to be a low 13 second car probably? slower then your car, you are jumping on his case, and you live pretty close by, so come prove yourself.

His car almost beats mine as is, funny how you think when its built your car will be faster.

i dont really care anymore, you guys can think what you want. The car may not be in the 11's, it may be, who cares. :SNSign: we still gotta meet up at the track sometime 91ghp :nice:

wow lol, my joking around with nick turned into a huge little e-war.

91ghp5.0 said:

yeah its a little fart can civic, but i'll be damned for you to sit here and tell me what i can and can not do with my car. i didnt come in this thread to start ****, nor did i imply that my car will be faster than half the members of this board, or more importantly, you.

just because you are ignorant when it comes to horsepower to weight ratios and know nothing about honda's at all, please dont sit in your computer chair with a hard on for ford bashing me.

nick and i have given eachother **** about who will be faster since as far back as i can remember. this is a friendly rivalry and whoever would like to come and watch is more than welcome to, it should be a pretty big event with the local people (mainly kids that attend our school).

yeah, whatever happens happens, and if i win, in the end i still drive a civic. nothing can replace that. but instead of you praising the almighty mustang that can never lose to the m@D vtEc poWa y0....have some respect for a potentially fast car.

nonglossjason said:

i understand completely, hence why i dont make any threads praising my honduh :nice:

oh yeah, well my dad's, uncle's, grilfriends, dogs, former roomates, nephews, brothers, pet fishes, best friends, ceiling fans, father in law has a CAMARO! YEAH, THATS RIGHT, I SAID CAMARO, AND GUESS WHAT, IT RUNS NEGATIVE ***IN TWO'S! so where are all you guys now huh. he said i can borrow it whever i want.

InfraRed said:
just because you are ignorant when it comes to horsepower to weight ratios and know nothing about honda's at all, please dont sit in your computer chair with a hard on for ford bashing me.

the trademark rice phrase. "horsepower to weight ratio." trust me, i know about this. goodluck getting wrong wheel drive to hook, kill. make sure you bring some plastic bags to pick your internals up off the track.

InfraRed said:
you are one arrogant piece of ****.

you need to pull the stick out of your ass because not once did i make any remark towards you to start bashing my car out of no where.

im not bashing your car. if you build it right, and put down some good numbers, then thats ****ing cool in my book. domestic, import, european, whatever it is...if its built cleanly and is well thought out, then it gets a :nice: in my book. your boy nick started all of this, so talk to him. what im bashing are your false dreams about what that thing is gonna run.

yes nick, the civic kept up quite nicely in the little vid you made...:bs: :owned: