Engine Cooling System

92NOTCH01

May 14, 2016
Hello,
I searched the forums but couldn't find anything.i purchased a 92 Notchback that was originally a 4 cylinder car that was converted to a 5.0. The owners who did the swap installed a manual radiator fan that I find quite annoying. Does anyone have any info on how to turn his back to the stock cooling system? Or make the fan automatic?

Thank you in advance

Tony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sponsors (?)

Oh the joys of hacked 4cyl conversions..what is a manual radiator fan:? There is nothing wrong with a properly working stock clutch fan

If you want to install an E ffan then get one from any SN95 model mustang with a flex a lte 33054 controllerand also a 3g alternator.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh the joys of hacked 4cyl conversions..what is a manual radiator fan:? There is nothing wrong with a properly working stock clutch fan

If you want to install an E ffan then get one from any SN95 model mustang with a flex a lte 33054 controllerand also a 3g alternator.

Yea man I don't even really know what engine is In the car. I had to take it in to my mechanic because 3 out of the 4 gauges on the dash do not function. I feel like I need to have everything looked at again.