Cooper Zeon 2X5 + Stang and Snow

Discussion in 'SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech' started by n3oinc, Jan 24, 2006.

1. n3oinc

n3oinc New Member

Can anyone tell me what I should do to be able to get through the snow tomorrow for my unfortunate choice of covering someones shift without thinking about weather conditions.

Will the stang get through light snow/slush conditions with just weight in the back even though its on Street Radials (Cooper Zeon 2X5's)

Thanks folks
  2. mrvax

mrvax Stay thirsty my friends Founding Member

Get an old blanket and put it in your trunk. Buy 4 heavy blocks (mine are ~ 40 lbs. each) and lay them in the trunk, at the rear on the blanket.

Weight in the back makes a world of difference. I have been able to drive in snow and ice this way taking it easy.
  3. STNG_96

STNG_96 Member

Possibly, put weight in the back, and dont get into a hurry. Mine has done it just fine before, just have to be careful
  4. Y2K_MustangVert

Y2K_MustangVert Member

About three of four dead bodies work wonders......Or you could use 5 bags of softener salt, either way the more weight you have to better. Of course staying off the "fun" pedal helps too.
  5. RedDaemon

RedDaemon Advanced Member

using a higher gear also helps u maintain control, and also prevents u from over-doing it with the fun pedal as stated above