cop ticket i need help!

so i live in pa and i got a ticket but the cop never had me sign it at the seen and i am wondering if it is valid since he never had me sign it. i never refused to sign it either he just never gave it too me. i have had too many tickets to remember but i had to sign them at every pullover

• Sponsors (?)

If not, I would advise that you describe the situation in further detail and not use txt message grammer. If you do not sign the ticket, some states will allow the officer to take you to jail. It really makes no difference. The LEO got you, pay up, and take the fines or use the justice system to reduce your penalties.

What was the ticket? Call the judge and advise the situation. If the leo forgot to get you to sign then there wasn't an agreement to show up. A refusal is jail though ;)

I have an amzing idea

that you have probably never heard of, it's so secretive that I don't even know if I should tell you but I guess I will.......STOP DOING STUPID A$$ THINGS TO GET YOURSELF TICKETS!!!!!!!!! I promise this is the best advice you will EVER get.

Here in NC, we don't sighn anything, everything is computerized, its called an E citation, makes the process faster but, not everywhere here in NC, some still use the old carbon copy. Yea your still stuck w/the ticket, go to court. Like someone said, sighning has nothing to do w/the plea just saying you recieved the ticket and have knowledge of the ticket. Most speeding issues are jailable if the cop wishes. 20 mph's or over I think here is jailable, most don't mess w/unless it is 15 mphs or more, not worth the time in court or the danger staying on the side of the road. Long story short, go to court or get a lawyer, you still have to answer to the ticket signatrure or no signature.

You know, I live in PA too (southeastern, near Philly) and I'm followed by police ALL the time when I'm doing absolutely nothing wrong. I guess they assume that because I have loud exhaust and rims that I'm going to drag race with every person I come across. Stop breaking laws that make all of us look bad.

:Track:

WOW, no reason to be a dick to the guy...he just asked a simple question...:shrug:

that you have probably never heard of, it's so secretive that I don't even know if I should tell you but I guess I will.......STOP DOING STUPID A$$ THINGS TO GET YOURSELF TICKETS!!!!!!!!! I promise this is the best advice you will EVER get.

You're a dumbass...give the guy a break i'm sure you've done plenty of stupid things...

oh man

WOW, no reason to be a dick to the guy...he just asked a simple question...:shrug:

You're a dumbass...give the guy a break i'm sure you've done plenty of stupid things...

He called me a dumba$$ over the internet....what should I do? Seriously the best advice is act like an adult when you drive and most of the time you will not be bothered by cops. Your right I do do stupid things when I drive.....The difference is I know when and where to do it, I suggest everyone learn where and when to do it so that way you aren't coming on here trying to squeak your way out of something you more than like deserved.

I agree 100 percent, this coming from a guy who should've had his licsence takin' away permantly. I had someone call NCHP on me one time. I couldn't get away even if I had a freakin Bugatti:nonono:, traffic to thick and he had my liscence plate number. Point being, its just a ticket, it wasn't like you were smuggling drugs for a mexican cartel, or were you:D:eek::D, Man up and take the ticket to the chin, you will be o.k. Ignore the "brown eye lickers" here:rolleyes:, there will be many worst screw ups in your life than a speeding ticket, promise.:nice:

They don't make you sign here in MA either. They just hand it to you and drive off.

Also, if they spell your name wrong, call your car grey when it's really silver, or forget to cross a "T"...it's still a valid ticket.