Could not have happened at a better time... OR another reason why projectors suck ass

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Louisiana
Today I was driving in the interstate and noticed that my drivers side light dropped. It was pointing at the road RIGHT in front of the car. Im guessing that the top mounting screw bracket broke.

The good thing is that Ill have some brand new smoked headlights and corners in tomorrow (hopefully).

Im seriously thinking about making a HOW TO video on how to remove projector headlights and just taking a ****ing hammer to them. :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

Eric, if you're going to toss them, I'd take them off your hands. :D I've kinda wanted to play with a set but wasn't about to buy any after reading your thoughts about them.

If not, the destruction thread on your automodding site would be awesome. You would have to augment the last post on the install thread with a link. The title in the hyperlink would read something like "final adjustment". :rlaugh:

lol where are you getting your smoked lights from??

im having a bad deal with ebay ...i bought some clear corners from proexhaust on march 8th sent payment on march 10th.... got a email from ebay stating i was a non payer on march 20th so i filed the claim and wrote the seller asking whats the deal with claiming i didn't pay to ebay....they wrote back and said it was there mistake so i waited and ebay droped the claim on march 30th but then i thought wait i still havent got my lights so i wrote the company back on march 31st asking where my lights were and its crap what they have put me through and i hadent gotten my lights so they wrote me yesterday saying that they are currently out of stock right now and should have them in a week or 2 from now!!!!! im getting pissed so i dont recomend buying from that company its been over a month and its the only part im waiting on to get my damn car on the road....im soooo pissed off .....sorry to jack your thread but i needed to vent lol and i figured it would be good to let you guys know about this seller

Yea one piece sucks. The way it wraps around makes it hard to do. And I guess the fact that the headlight screws have to also hold the corner up makie it more prone to breaking.