Couple New Engine Pics

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
Just cleaned the car, and finished repolishing a few engine schtuff.
Also, first good engine pics with the chrome alternator..so far so good.
Notice the Fuse box cover..that is polished not chrome. Took that dull faded thing off and put it on the buffing wheel :nice:
Thanks
RC

921988EnginePolished38.jpg

747580EnginePolished41.jpg

835898EnginePolished43.jpg

Attachments

• 921988EnginePolished38.jpg
    921988EnginePolished38.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 747580EnginePolished41.jpg
    747580EnginePolished41.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 64
  • Sponsors (?)

stang_gt_1994 said:
Love it. Did you not want to get some FOX VC and polish them?

If I can find them cheap, Ill polish them and keep them until I take that stuff apart again..You know of somewhere?

Joe,

That system is dry as can be, and Now I know that only filtered METERED air is getting sucked through. Thing is:

UNDER 10PSI or more of boost that is sustained more than about 1-2 seconds, the dipstick still pops up. Sometimes a little oil sprays, and sometimes none at all.

Doesnt do it if it just hits 10PSI for a split second. I got the belts on really good, and the other night, Jose and I Watched it sustain 10-11 for about a good 2-3 seconds.

Thanks for the seizure Zach.
RC

94GTLaserRC said:
UNDER 10PSI or more of boost that is sustained more than about 1-2 seconds, the dipstick still pops up. Sometimes a little oil sprays, and sometimes none at all.

RC

Whats the fun of having a blower if you can only keep it at 10PSI for a few seconds??????? Its going to be at or obove 10 PSI for a lot longer then a few seconds at the track, then you have the joy of cleaning all the oil that sprays out from the dipstick..lol

That is blinding, I was trying to see if there was anything else that could possibly be chromed under there. Maybe you could try to chrome the spark plug wires :D Anyways its always nice to see pic of your engine bay.