Couple of New Pics

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
New Valve Covers ($20 Cheap-O's)..Need to redo with new gaskets.
835900EnginePolished30.jpg

The Next 2 are just different sides of the engine..It is hard to capture how nice that radiator cover came out by a pic...had to take from the side. NOTICE HOW THE FMU IS GONE :nice:

83589894Stangy.jpg

83589994StangZ.jpg

Here is one from a little bit further away.
83589194StangX.jpg

RC

• Sponsors (?)

That looks SICK...but the SICKest thing about those shots is the apparent level of warmth down there... :drool: If I left my garden hose out in the yard like that right now it'd shatter. You warm-weather guys make me so jealous. (well, in the winter time anyhow). My car is currently covered in salt/sand road grime from the snows we've had thus far...

Anyhow, what brand-o-valve-covers is that? I want something a little fancier when I do my H/C/I swap in the new year...

SS

SuperSync said:
That looks SICK...but the SICKest thing about those shots is the apparent level of warmth down there... :drool: If I left my garden hose out in the yard like that right now it'd shatter. You warm-weather guys make me so jealous. (well, in the winter time anyhow). My car is currently covered in salt/sand road grime from the snows we've had thus far...

Anyhow, what brand-o-valve-covers is that? I want something a little fancier when I do my H/C/I swap in the new year...

SS

They are CHEAPIES...SUmmit has them..TD Performance for $30 something.

FATRODDER sells them on Ebay for like $20. They are called something like "Ford OEM Valve Covers 94/95" You need to get a $1 rubber Grommet to plug the hole. There is NO filler neck.

RC