couple pics of the car

Ok....so I definitely need to clean the engine bay up......but enjoy

I'll post some more up later from the car show I was at.

Also, I'm due for a new paintjob one day too, lol.

Oh yeah, does anyone know where I can get a chrome radiator cover piece?

carshow007.jpg

carshow008.jpg

carshow009.jpg

carshow010.jpg

carshow011.jpg

carshow006.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Absolutely beautiful Clay. Dang.
I will say I don't get the paint comment though - it looks great to me. :nice:

Thanks for the comments guys...It's the original 95 paint...and if you get close enough you can see some swirl marks...not to mention a few dings and random scratches (people and their keys.....) It really doesn't look that bad though so I'm not in much of a rush.

also, I'm wanting to paint the engine bay too....it's looking a tad rough.

It's black...I just had a lot of red cars around me so I think that's what made it look that color....I noticed that too, lol. Oh yeah, I was gonna sell the blower and go for the 351....but my truck decided it wanted blow-up on me....so I had to hurry up and throw my engine back together so I could make it back and forth to work, lol...talk about motivation to get it done..... I went NA for a little while....and figured since I have a blower sitting in my room....I might as well put it back on. So, took a saturday to put that back together along with the meth/water kit....and started using it as a DD again :(

right now I'm working on rebuilding my truck engine (300cu in straight six f-150...hence my name :) then I'm going to try and get the 351 project going again.

Well, I was talking to the guy about the car. At the time I thought it was just a stock GT (which is impressive by itself...). He ended up saying that he sent it to hennessey (the same ones that do the crazy HP vipers) and they did a bit of work to it. I was stupid and didn't ask him what all was done to it...I'm going to ask him next time I see him though....should be next week.

anyhow:

# Power: 710 HP @ 6,800 rpm
# 690 Lb-Ft Torque @ 4,200 rpm

Performance:
# 0 - 60 mph: 2.9 sec.
# 1/4 mile: 10.9 sec. @ 134 mph
# Top Speed: 230 mph

GT700 Upgrade System Includes:
# High Flow Air Filters
# Stainless Exhaust Upgrade
# Supercharger Pulley Upgrade
# Increases Boost from 13 psi (stock) to 17 psi