IMG_8112_zps1600f843.jpg

IMG_8114_zps895ad92a.jpg

IMG_8118_zpsc44ca479.jpg

IMG_8128_zpsbc6fb034.jpg

IMG_8127_zps95b113eb.jpg

IMG_8126_zpscb1f61e7.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Damn mob that looks hot! I do feel on stilts now.... but, where can I get coilovers that aren't outrageous? ? From what I've seen..... they're about $1000 for all 4 corners

Thanks man, your car is still like 18x nicer than mine. The coils are expensive though, I pieced mine together but total I spent $890 on em.

Thanks man, your car is still like 18x nicer than mine. The coils are expensive though, I pieced mine together but total I spent $890 on em.
Once you've run coilovers though, you're spoiled. I will NEVER spring another car. Its not even the same league. Coilovers from now on for this guy :nice:

Is it ok to spring half the car at a time?

Most people only run front coilovers, the stock shock locations in the rear are not optimal to run coil overs there. For racing applications you are better off running front coilovers and leaving the rear springs in. I did it more for looks, but to answer your question, you wont hurt anything doing one end at a time.

Not really sure how a 275 tire over a 245 tire will protect me from curb rash.
They won't out back with those rims....but a 285-315 would. I see you don't have the room for it with the coil over set up now though. Knew there had to be at least one draw back to them.

When I wear the 275's out on my 17x10's, I plan on replacing them with 315's. It'll be close, but a set of 1/4 wheel spacer will probably do the trick. My car isnt' as low as yours though...but man, I just can't wrap my head around 245's on a 10" wheel. :nonono:

They won't out back with those rims....but a 285-315 would. I see you don't have the room for it with the coil over set up now though. Knew there had to be at least one draw back to them.

When I wear the 275's out on my 17x10's, I plan on replacing them with 315's. It'll be close, but a set of 1/4 wheel spacer will probably do the trick. My car isnt' as low as yours though...but man, I just can't wrap my head around 245's on a 10" wheel. :nonono:

I know you know this, but I'll split hairs. The coil overs allow more freedom as you can adjust the height. It's where he specifically prefers it that doesn't allow a wider tire.