couple questions

SXYXC

Apr 22, 2007
I have recived my bank statement last week, and the check i sent MPH was never chashed and i send it almost a month ago. So i was going to send more money there way to see if i could get my x-pipe. what would be the fastest way to get them the money and get me my pipe? been waiting way to long for them. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THEM NOW!!

then on taking the old h off, i have read several posts about getting them off. I really don't have the nerve right now to try to spend the time to pb them get several extansions a swivle and take off the bolt. my car has over 94,000 miles so i bet the bolts won't want to come off. What is the easiest way to get the bolts to break? and also i have a bad rear O2 sensor, and i tried to change that before i recived my pipe. and i could not for anything get the O2 sensor to come loose, is there any easy way to get them loose.

• Sponsors (?)

Have you talked to them? What did they say about your order? If you haven't... you might want to.

Throwing checks at people isn't such a good way to get your order faster. It is a way for you to help fund their new shop though.