couple radiator questions

HazMat404

Founding Member
May 24, 2002
can any other years fit our 94-95 5.0's?? just curious cause i see so many fox body ones out there but im doubting they will fit. just wondering cause i need one badly and im gonna order one soon if i cant find a used one...

also, what is a good radiator for under $200 or so. dont have much more in reserve than that (was supposed to be for my trick flow lower :notnice: ) so im budgeted. i saw someone put on a summit one not too long ago but cant really find the post (guess im kinda lazy too) but anyone else have any good experiences with cheaper radiators cause my cooling problem is getting bad (rebuilt engine last fall so cooling system was heat flushed, new thermo, new rubber piping)

also, i wanted drill those holes in the thermo like people said to make sure all the air bubbles are out. where and how to you go about drillin them?? i dont mind spending another $8 for a thermo if it will for sure get rid of bubbles that are in there. thanx

• Sponsors (?)

Yea i have one.

It was keeping my car around 175 ish, and thats without the fan coming on.

Heres a couple pics of it. I need to come up with something to hold that right side, and to hold the fan. All in all, it was easy to get in there... Great radiator IMO.

summitrad.jpg

customrad_support.jpg