Cowl Hood or Cobra R Hood??

Hey, guys I know this question is mostly personel preference, but I need some opinons. I can't decide on which hood to go with, the 3 inch cowl hood, or the cobra R hood. I like the look of both but i can't make up my mind. Any pictures and links of cheap hoods would be great....

• Sponsors (?)

Here's a 00 Cobra R hood:

03cobra.jpg

Attachments

• 03cobra.jpg
    03cobra.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 8,605
dont mind the ride hight!!!! i have to get the engine, blower, intercooler in before i mess with the ride height! i want the proper weight up front before i decide how much to lower it.

(check out the way the cowl looks at the angle of the last pic)

heres better shots of the COWL.:D

hotone019.jpg
[/IMG]

hotone022.jpg

Hey, guys I know this question is mostly personel preference, but I need some opinons. I can't decide on which hood to go with, the 3 inch cowl hood, or the cobra R hood. I like the look of both but i can't make up my mind. Any pictures and links of cheap hoods would be great....

Post up a picture of your car. It's hard to tell which would look best on your car without knowing what it looks like to start with.

car is actually laser red. this car has actually never been dirty once since i bought it brand new in 2002. it has been clean since day 1. lol

there is a gap on the side skirt. its just the way they are designed, i might change them to somthing else.:shrug:

mine is also a steeda hood.

Well heres a description of my car...an 03 sonic blue gt, mach 1 grill delete and chin spoiler, 03 chrome cobras 10.5's out back and im getting some frpp c springs. I suck with computers and cant post pics, what do you guys think after hearing the description?? I'm looking for just a clean bad ass look while being subtle at the same point.