CPRstreetmachines 1969 Turbo'd Pro-Touring GT2 build

Finally getting some paint on that car, followed by the clear. Today it should get it's parts blacked out. The pictures really don't do the actually color justice. It flops really well from light to dark, depending on the amount of light. The flash does make it a little funny looking because of all the blue in the color. Hopefully we can get some pics up that really show the color, and from a distance.

hans5.jpg

hanspaint.jpg

hanspaint2.jpg

hanspaint3.jpg

hanspaint4.jpg

hanspaint6.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

You're killing us with suspense!

Aaaaccckkk!!!!! :eek:

Way to leave your fans hanging. :ban:

Good God Man! Where is your sense of decency! (spoken in my best De Forest Kelley voice)

Where's da pics! The body color is awesome (at least it looks killer on my monitor). Get back in there and get those pictures posted... There will be plenty of time to sleep when you're dead.
Now, Go, Go, Go!!!!! :flag:

Scott

:jaw: Holy Mona Lisa Batman! That is absolutely jaw dropping B-E-A-U-T-Y-F-U-L!
Two thumbs way the heck up!

I was never a fan of two tone paints, but this is the second car I've seen that looks awesome. And the color choice and depth of color on this, is freakin' stunning. Wow! What an awesome job! :nice:
You've really stepped up the bar on this build. Now the pressure is on to make the whole car this stunning!
Keep up the great work. :flag:

Been working on it I swear. Custom Alt bracket to mount the Alt high and driver side is done and out for anodizing along with some other things. Almost done in the engine bay. When done, gotta pull the kit back off to finish the wrap and pain the DP's and what not, then glue it on permanently. The exh is done out to the mufflers also, along with fuel mostly run, and tank sumped.

engineshot2.jpg